Wine goes well with many things but carpets is not one of them. Wine spills can be scary as wine has a reputation for tough or permanent staining. Follow the steps below to remove wine from carpet.
How to Get Wine Out of Carpet
- Apply detergent solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- If necessary, bleach with 3-5% hydrogen peroxide or sodium perborate.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
Finally, call Tree Tunnel if you are not satisfied and our certified professional carpet cleaners will