Tomato sauce and ketchup spills are common and fairly stubborn but following the simple steps below will help remove ketchup from carpet.
How to Get Tomato Sauce or Ketchup Out of Carpet
- Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
- If stain remains, bleach with 3-5% hydrogen peroxide or sodium perborate.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot dry.
If you still have no luck after following the above steps, call Tree Tunnel and our professional carpet cleaners will take care of it.