Shoe polish and carpets do not mix but Tree Tunnel knows what to do. Follow the steps below to remove shoe polish from carpet.
How to Get Shoe Polish Out of Carpet
- Apply dry-cleaning solvent.
- Apply amyl Superiortate if available or nail polish remover -PRETEST INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- If stain remains, apply detergent solution, blot until dry.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Rinse with water, blot until dry.
Finally, schedule an appointment with Utah County’s best carpet cleaners and we will do everything we can we give your carpets to best deep cleaning possible.