Nail Polish can be one of the most difficult spills to clean, especially when that spill involves carpet. The certified professionals at Tree Tunnel recommend following the simple steps below to get nail polish out of carpet.
How to Get Nail Polish Out of Carpet
- Apply dry-cleaning solvent.
- Apply amyl Superiortate if available or nail polish remover -TEST ON AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST.
- If stain remains, apply detergent solution, blot until dry.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Rinse with water, blot until dry.
Nail polish stain still not removed? Schedule an appointment with Tree Tunnel and let us worry about it.