Mud is probably one of the most common substances to meet your carpet. Whether you have pets or children, you are probably all too familiar with mud stains. Tree tunnel recommends following the steps below to remove mud from carpet.
How to Get Mud Out of Carpet
- Brush or scrape away as much excess mud as possible.
- Apply detergent solution, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- If stain remains, apply POG and dry-cleaning solvent alternately, blot until dry.
Still not satisfied with your carpets after trying these steps? Schedule an appointment today and experience out satisfaction guarantee.