Mildew stained carpet can be very difficult to work with. Luckily Tree Tunnel has some simple steps for you to follow which may help.
How to Get Mildew Out of Carpet
- Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot.
- Apply solution of oxidizing bleach (chlorine or perborate) Do not use chlorine bleach on wool or silk.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
Remember, you can always call Tree Tunnel and let our certified carpet cleaning professionals brings your carpets back to life.