Lipstick is a tough stain to remove but Tree Tunnel has some sound advice that should help get your carpet back the way it was.
How to Get Lipstick Out of Carpet
- Scrape off excess with spatula or dull knife.
- Apply POG, blot making sure not to reapply stain into fabric.
- Apply dry-cleaning solvent, blot.
- Apply detergent, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Rinse with water, blot until dry.
Try to avoid wet cleaning on wool.
Use POG and dry-cleaning solvents as long as possible.
If you were unable to remove the stain, maybe we can help. Schedule a free consultation with our carpet cleaning professionals today.