Spring is here or always around the corner which means you or your children get more time outside. Sometimes that also means bringing traces of the outdoors with you, including grass. Follow the steps below to remove grass from carpet.
How to Get Grass Out of Carpet
- Apply amyl Superiortate if available to remove chlorophyll, blot.
- Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
- Rinse with water, blot.
- Apply ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply vinegar solution, blot.
- Rinse with water, blot until dry.
After trying the above steps to remove grass, if you are still not satisfied or have other tough stains that need attention, contact Utah County’s best carpet cleaners today.