Unfortunately accidents happen. Whether you made a mistake while cooking, or you just had a bloody nose, sometimes blood gets into carpets and it can be a nightmare to get out. Fortunately Tree Tunnel is here for all your carpet cleaning needs. Follow the simple steps below to remove blood from carpet.
How to Get Blood Out of Carpet
- Apply cool detergent solution, blot.
- Apply cool ammonia solution, blot.
- Apply enzyme detergent, blot.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, blot until dry.
- If stain remains, apply rust remover or oxalic acid solution.
- Bleaching with 3-5% hydrogen peroxide may be necessary.
Remember, when all else fails Tree Tunnel is here to help. Schedule an appointment and let us do all the hard work.